- Design sales collateral material and other graphics including brochures, communications, interior and exterior signage, fleet graphics, web and promotional materials.
- Help develop graphic standards and company-wide design guidelines.
- Maintain and ensure proper usage of existing graphic standards in all design work.
- Communicate with project leaders on requirements and deadlines.
- Create special project designs and specialty marketing materials as needed.
- Retouch photos and create photo-realistic mockups.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of a post-secondary Graphic Design program.
- Knowledge of web development and CMS experience including Squarespace.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop on PC platform.
- Design and layouts meet print and web industry standards.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects for Video editing and motion graphics is an asset.
- Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technology, and tools
- A strong portfolio of relevant graphic design projects.
- Strong understanding of the design process, typography, colour theory, framing, hierarchy, grid, imagery and key design principles.
- Highly organized with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic self-directed team player
ONTARIO RESIDENT ACCESSIBILITY
Boardwalk offers support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into consideration the applicant's accessibility needs. Applicants who require accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at 519-953-5101.