Piedmont Plastics is the leading distributor and fabricator for the delivery and conversion of plastic sheet, rod, tube and film products. Established in 1968, we are the largest independent plastic distribution company with over 45 locations and over 500 employees located throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Piedmont Plastics, Inc. is looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Representative to add to our Calgary, AB branch. If you are a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic, and are looking to join a winning team, we have a home for you. We believe hard work and results deserve the utmost rewards. We offer an excellent compensation package consisting of a base salary, based on experience, plus commissions and outstanding employee benefits.
In this position, you will be required to:
- Develop new accounts through prospecting, networking, cold-calling and referrals
- Provide sales support to existing accounts and obtain new orders
- Expand the customer base
- Communicate the status of orders and customer concerns to sales team and management on a daily basis
- Maintain and enhance product and technical knowledge in the plastics industry
- Follow-up on leads and application opportunities
- Conduct proactive outgoing sales calls
- Contribute to the team effort of the branch
- Back up for Warehouse
- IF YOU HAVE
- At least 2 years of sales experience with a significant track record of obtaining and exceeding sales goals or A two or four-year college or university degree
- A combination of comparable education and sales experience
- Inside sales experience in plastic, industrial or distribution sales preferred, but not required
- Strong math skills
- Outstanding customer focus
- A positive attitude and are a team player
- Warehouse experience
- Industry leading wages
- A generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K matching savings plan and paid time off.
- A chance to work in a growing industry with opportunity to succeed in sales
No phone calls from applicants or staffing firms, please