JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Marketing Leads Coordinator is responsible for identifying and qualifying leads, and supporting the customer relationship management software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify new leads based on scientific knowledge primarily in the areas of immunology and stem cell research.
- Qualify leads prior to entry into STEMCELL's central customer relationship management software.
- Respond to needs of international offices with respect to lead generation.
- Provide support related to STEMCELL's customer relationship management software where required.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Degree in the biological sciences (BSc).
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in both Microsoft Word & Excel and a minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as ?Scientists Helping Scientists?
- standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.