Is this job for you?:
Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Are you a team player and do you have an incredible sense of leadership?
Are you motivated by achievement goals?
The Brick is actively seeking to expand our management team. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous retail locations!Responsibilities :
- Maintain excellence in store merchandising, detail and customer service
- Conduct hiring, scheduling and training of the sales team
- Develop employees through goal setting, coaching and formal performance appraisals
- Implement all sales programs
- Increase delivered sales, Closing Ratio and ?Return On Customer?
- Achieve sales and margin targets while controlling expenses
- Organize and plan promotions and marketing events
- Lead daily team talks and sales meetings
- Understand, implement, maintain and ensure compliance with all Brick Group policies and procedures
- Community involvement Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; post secondary education an asset
- 2 or more years of customer service or sales experience
- Proven track record in customer service, operations and merchandising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- The ability to promote an extreme level of excellence and pride in customer service and store detail
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required Why The Brick?:
- Flexible ?employer-paid? benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada's largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email via Isarta.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.