Are you an exceptional business writer and program manager who can connect the dots? You're all about keeping content focused and concise, you've got an eye for organizing large amounts of information into simple language that makes sense. You're a master communicator that turns complex content into accurate, relevant, and well-organized pages that save people time by making it easier to carry out business tasks more effectively. You understand how to work within an existing technology platform while also bringing new ideas to the table.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who would be responsible for planning, launching and managing Bond's new intranet platform and management of existing communication channels- levering the best of internal communication and digital workplace collaboration capabilities.
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY WOULD LOOK LIKE:
- Responsible for the launch, content governance and ongoing execution of a new intranet as the organizational digital workplace platform
- Develop, maintain, and execute a calendar of communication tactics including key announcements, videos, social media campaigns, (employer brand) and thought leadership with internal teams
- Own the content governance process for how to create, publish, and manage content through various channels, across the business
- Maintain the backend content library
- consisting of templates, processes, proposals, content, training, whitepapers, articles, etc.
- Review, write, and edit internal communications using a high impact style and format for presentations, intranet communications, or other targeted communications
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (HR, IT, Operations, Finance, Marketing) for the launch and creation of the site and ongoing as content authors/site owners
- Act as the main point of contact for the intranet platform including maintenance to ensure content is relevant and well-organized for employees to locate information (including keywords tagging and permissions)
- Ensure internal messages are brand aligned with tone, messaging and creative for continuity of corporate messaging and positioning
- Support the Marketing team with social media channels to increase followers and market presence
- In partnership with HR (People & Values) develop an employer brand strategy and tactics to increase employee engagement within the platform
DO THESE STATEMENTS DESCRIBE YOU?
- I have at least 3 years' experience writing in a professional or business capacity.
- I have experience developing, implementing and managing large scale and complex projects (preferably intranets).
- I have a strong understanding of Social, O365 and Content Management platforms
- I pride myself in having excellent communication skills- written and oral.
- I sweat the details and have a high-level of accountability for the quality
- When I work on a project, big or small, I'm driven by two words: Own it
- I'm a people person who understands to thrive in business and life it's important to create bonds
WHY JOIN US?
Bond is proudly recognized as a Great Place to Work and a Best Managed Company for the third year in a row.
We're 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You'll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You'll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client's biggest business challenges.
If you're looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
At Bond, we are proud to be a diverse organization and we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create equal opportunity and positive employment experiences for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.