The Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for social media planning, execution, analytical reporting, digital marketing strategy, purchasing, and more. This person would help build and grow our client's brands and develop overall strategies on how to increase online presence. They are an integral part of our Red Bicycle team and will be required to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
YOUR MAIN HUSTLE...
While working with Red Bicycle, your focus will be all about the online world, where you will:
- Develop strategy and content to support the goals of our clients
- Conduct market research and analysis to gain knowledge of the marketplace
- Monitor, engage, and build community on various client channels
- Maintain knowledge of a variety of different platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, YouTube, and more (while staying up to date on the latest emerging platforms)
- Prepare, analyze, and decode analytical reporting on each platform as required
- Manage ads, execute media purchasing, and monitor ROI
- Remain constant in new emerging trends and be knowledgeable of current world events that may impact our clients
YOUR SIDE HUSTLE...
While the position as outlined above will be the focus of your time here, we are a boutique agency and as such a variety of responsibilities will fall to you. A team player with a positive can-do attitude is essential as you will be required to step into all roles as required to assist as needed in the success of Red Bicycle.
Other responsibilities may include:
- General administration and office work
- Project and client account coordination
- Onsite supervision of projects, installations, events, etc.
- Coffee runs
- or literally anything else we need to keep our hustle bustling
THE THINGS YOU NEED...
- Diploma or Certification in Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Superior organizational skills with strong time management and ability to multi-task
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Professional and effective communication skills (verbal and written) with a strong writing and communications background is essential
- Strong working knowledge of software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Astute attention to detail and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members and senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a high level of polish and professionalism
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on occasion as required (don't worry, it's only for awesome projects)
- Valid drivers license and access to personal vehicle for work purposes
YOU'RE REALLY WINNING IF...
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar
- Knowledge of Word Press and other website applications
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with click funnels, lead magnets, and other related programming
Just so you know... We provide services to a wide variety of industries from healthcare to municipalities to wellness to oil and gas, professional services, tourism, and more. Are you ready to be a ?jack of all trades??
Closing date... We'd love to receive your cover letter, resume, salary expectations and references prior to October 23, 2020 however the position will remain open until the correct candidate has been found.