Business Solutions Analyst, Intelligent Automation
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line :
Proprietary software solutions and innovation are at the core of what differentiates Citco in the alternative investment space. Through our network of global development centres, Citco invests heavily in technology development, security, and infrastructure to ensure our clients continue to receive award-winning products that underpin our commitment to service excellence.
As a core member of our Business Process Optimization team you will work with dedicated professionals to ensure our clients maintain access to their critical information assets while keeping Citco ahead of industry trends.
- You will elicits, capture, analyze, refine, articulate and document business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and software documentation.
- You will assess candidate business processes for transformation and/or automation.
- You will work with Process Design and technical teams to brainstorm solutions and assess feasibility.
- You will create solution design documents clearly articulating as-is and to-be states.
- You will document and communicate business outcomes and gains from proposed solutions.
- You will perform all aspects of the project life cycle including but not limited to: scoping, analyzing, developing solutions, testing, reviewing deliverables, from executing to implementing change.
- You will work with Process Adoption and Business Leads to rollout completed solutions to target teams/offices.
- You will assist with product backlog maintenance and grooming.
- You will participate in Scrum stand-up meetings, backlog grooming sessions, review and retrospective meetings.
- You will be involved with weekend testing may be required for releases (new functionality, bugs, enhancements, upgrades); generally one or two releases are scheduled per quarter
- You have an undergrad degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- You have exceptional communications skills, both written and oral
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have a positive attitude
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have an understanding of the benefits of Robotic Process Automation, Business Process Management and Machine Learning
- You have some financial product knowledge and knowledge of Fund Administration
- You have an understanding of agile project management
- You have expertise with complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- You have experience creating user stories, acceptance criteria, design documentation, process flows and wireframes in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements
- You have experience documenting processes using Visio
- You have strong business requirement analytical skills with the ability to produce clearly articulated requirements and documents
- You have knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- You have programming skills in Python/R
- You have experience using BI tools such as Tableau/Qlik/Power BI
- You are familiar with cloud technology
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.