DoorDash's Merchant Growth Marketing team is seeking a data-driven Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving merchant growth across paid media channels for our Canadian markets. As a seasoned paid media expert, they will be hands-on in the planning, development, and execution of all media buys. This role must deliver against aggressive business goals which include managing investment efficiency.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Manage the entire paid media strategy and campaign execution to increase lead generation and optimal ROAS.
- Own the bottom line on all performance marketing programs as a profit-generating channel for the business.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Analytics, Data Science, and Growth to drive standard methodologies, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps.
- Lead campaign launches, optimization, and reporting inclusive of creative, campaign setup, audience targeting, and budget management.
- Nimbly lead and measure performance across an evergreen portfolio of paid channels, but execute ad hoc strategic campaigns with separate goals and budgets as the landscape shifts.
- Manage paid search, affiliate/content syndication, and paid social with the goal of driving cost-effective, high quality leads.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance.
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in Product, Engineering, and Analytics as needed.
- Build out tracking and reporting to monitor and optimize performance.
- Work with marketing agencies to drive day-to-day tactics and strategy
- Work closely with other channel managers to share findings and align potential tests/experiments across channels and regions
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- You are both analytical and imaginative. The ideal candidate must be able to understand performance data and derive actionable insights that will help optimize paid media strategies. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments and can roll up his/her sleeves to build and actually launch campaigns from various platforms (emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Search).
- You have 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social), either at an agency or in-house.
- You have additional experience in managing other digital marketing channels such as TV, radio, OOH (preferred).
- You have experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- You have a deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM, LTV and ROAS.
- You have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- You have strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas and graphs.
- You have superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have the ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners.
You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it. Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash We are leaders
- Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies. We are doers
- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do
- - on every project, every day. We are learning
- We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are customer obsessed
- Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility. We are all DoorDash
- The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights. We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits. About DoorDash
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com . Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to