Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better
- great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
- As a member of the Integrated Marketing Creative Services team, the CRM Design & Content Developer is responsible for the design, adaptation and production of creative assets supporting multi-channel, personalized customer journeys. Creative Assets will align to brand, banner and campaign values and respect production guidelines within outlined SOPs. The Email Designer commits to the ongoing development of design and production skills and to optimize team capacity for speed, accuracy and ?best in class? quality. As an active Individual Contributor, the Email Designer also commits to developing a positive and productive work environment.
- Design, create and/or interpret execution of seasonal and corporate brand elements to support campaigns for direct to customer creative assignments; prepare and present multiple concepts for review and approval; produce final digital files as required and distribute to CRM team for execution.
- Conversion of the design of brand assets into email optimized assets and provide guidelines, standards and specs to other content designers for optimal direct to customer communications
- Design, develop, code and publish marketing content supporting the national direct to customer business. Development of templates and wireframes for various programs and ongoing customer journeys (weekly eflyer, welcome series, journeys, what's new, surprise and delight, re-engagement, grand openings etc)
- Design email lead images, featured offer banners, optimize and help manage product images and design recipe banners leveraging email best practices. Creating animations and GIFs optimized for emails to increase engagement. Consult and provide guidelines on copywriting for email based on best practices.
- Manage the building of the emails through code and set up of email creative for internal team QA and approvals, building and testing emails for mobile / desktop optimization and accuracy. Create and adjust emails dynamically using HTML and AMP Script. Troubleshoot code/data issues
- Undergraduate Degree or a DEC with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in design and creative experience in a Mac-based in-house or design studio environment; portfolio required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email platforms
- Experience with and understanding of all aspects of direct to customers and personalization (email, push, SMS ect)
- Graphic Arts or Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing Certificate/Diploma
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.