Do you want to work for the most attractive employer 2019?
Then please read more about this interesting opportunity:
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Client Innovation Center in brand new role of Marketing Campaign Executioner/Business Analyst. S/he will be client facing and will execute marketing campaigns with end users. This includes review of campaign brief provided by end users, analysis of campaign feasibility based on data availability, testing of HTML templates rendering, running & monitoring of campaigns, creation of reports. This position is suitable also for graduates who are interested in the combination of IT world and marketing.
You can work on this position from Bratislava.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR SUCCESS?
- Excellent communication in English, and experience in working in international environment in a client facing role is a plus
- Experience in campaign execution role, hands on experience of a tool used to run marketing campaign (such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud / IBM Unica / IBM Watson Campaign Automation and others) is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities to analyze customer data and determine if campaign brief provided will be enhancing customer experience
- Understanding of relational databases architecture
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
What can you expect of us?
- Salary starting from 1300 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Performance evaluation on regular basis
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Flexible working time and home office
- Three additional vacation days
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
- Private medical sanatorium
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
- both internal and external
- get a bonus in the employee referral program
- MultiSport card
- Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
ABOUT BUSINESS UNIT
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.