ABOUT ESC AUTOMATION
ESC Automation is one of the largest independent HVAC controls contractors in North America. ESC Automation is proud to have been delivering exceptional, innovative and economical building automation control solutions for over 30 years. We are committed to delivering high-quality, future-proof solution with a "Do It Right" service promise.
- Assist the sales team in providing customer service, quotations and propsals to clients.
- Organize and track sales leads and opportunities in CRM (data management system).
- Assist in establishing best processes for generating leads from service techs.
- Assist in developing presentation material.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
- MS Word
- Power Point
- Ability to work with no direction at times
- Detail oriented
- Building automation and mechanical systems knowledge an asset
- Background in administrative support
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
NUMBER OF OPENINGS:
In addition to the competitive compensation package, we also offer a unique work environment that is designed for people who like to work hard and play hard too! Here are just a few examples:
- Access to a private, indoor gym and weight room with trainer-led fitness classes
- RRSP matching
- Comprehensive extended group health and dental benefits
Please note that if you take public transit, this office is approximately a 15-minute walk from the nearest bus stop (56 Ave and 184 St.)
To apply, go to our careers site at https://careers.escautomation.com. Complete or update your profile and submit your application online.
Local candidates are preferred. No relocation will be offered for this position. Must be legally-entitled to work in the country where the job is offered, for any employer, without requiring sponsorship. While we will consider all applications, only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please. No outside agencies or recruiters, please.