Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Location: Unit 2, 2133 191 Street, Surrey BC, V3Z 3M3
Remuneration: $50/hr, $104,000 per annum; salary is payable bi-weekly.
Vacation: 10 days, 4%
Date of employment: asap
Company website https://canadianjerkyco.com/
Email via Isarta
The Director of Global Marketing is responsible for the overall strategic planning and execution of Canadian Jerky's marketing, communications, branding and image. This role will provide strategic leadership, planning and direction to drive growth through commercial, digital, and PR marketing initiatives tied to new and existing products and management of Canadian Jerky's global brand. This position will report directly to the CEO and will play a significant role shaping the company's strategic planning.
- Lead and inspire the marketing team by conducting the management of overall global marketing, brand management, public relations, and strategic planning.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics for the global market that enable achievement of company growth expectations.
- Drive brand awareness and market visibility globally through campaigns, public relations, social media, search engine optimization, and trade shows.
- Conduct and analyze market research, track competitors' activities to guide strategic development.
- Support product positioning and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace.
- Prepare regular reports on marketing metrics for the CEO, participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives.
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary, provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Co-ordinate events, being responsible for the company's participation in global pet expos.
- Supervise departmental staffs, delegate the necessary authority to them.
- Assist to design and review the marketing department's budget.
- Over 5 years of experience as a senior marketing executive, preferably in pet food related industry.
- Intensive marketing campaign knowledge and experience with North America, Europe and Asia market.
- Over 5 years of supervisory experience with strong leadership skills.
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions.
- College education.
- Health care, dental care, life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.