JOB DESCRIPTION :
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, strong results for our business, in a fun & high-performing environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist in the development and execution of customer-centered marketing strategies that deliver against business goals and project objectives
- Translate complex product information into compelling stories that relate to customer needs
- Work collaboratively with CX&M and business partners to more effectively market and position products and services to customers.
- Evaluate performance of project strategy and execution, using key learnings to inform continuous improvement
- Foster strong relationships with key business partners such as Insurance Solutions and Advisory Network
- Partner with the Customer Experience and Insights teams to understand the customer and identify marketing opportunities based on insights, market research and other data
- Help to ensure brand consistency and effectiveness across an omni-channel experience (print, digital, social)
WHO YOU ARE:
- A results-focused thinker, who uses research and data to build a plan to will deliver against objectives
- A natural sales generator who understands the intricacies of the sales cycle and can identify marketing opportunities that drive and fast-track sales
- A strong communicator accustomed to collaborating with internal and external partners to articulate, influence and execute a strategy or initiative
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates comfortable & effective working relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Independent worker who can manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- A team player who works collaboratively in a matrix environment
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint and MS Teams
- A graduate from a post-secondary institution, specialized in a related field
Internal Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible to apply to a Job Opportunity posting you must be:
- A regular full time/part time employee who has been in their current role for a minimum of 12 months or the time-period as specified in your employment letter of offer, or
- A temporary or casual employee who is one month away from the end of your assignment, and
- Demonstrate performance that either meets or exceeds expectations as assessed by your leader
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we've made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company
- Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
DISCOVER YOUR OPPORTUNITY....APPLY TODAY!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you'd like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted