LMI Technologies, recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Workplaces, is a medium-sized technology company built on a culture of openness, respect and professional excellence. At LMI our staff work passionately toward the common goal of designing and delivering innovative 3D machine vision solutions to OEMs and System Integrators working in industrial factory automation around the world. The result of this teamwork is high-performance, easy-to-implement and cost-effective 3D sensor technologies that deliver the best results in even the most challenging 3D inline inspection applications.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER?
As Product Marketing Manager, you will establish our global product marketing launch and commercialization plans by leading a talented and growing team to meet the company objectives for increasing corporate and product brand awareness and working along sales to develop exciting collateral to build strong sales pipelines based on the company's goals for revenue growth. You are a passionate marketing leader to manage our product messaging, product story, positioning and go-to-market strategy (content driven strategies to drive a growing web presence and lead generation) while supporting sales and channel partner programs, training and education programs, and taking responsibility for various marketing events and initiatives globally. You will be working with a highly skilled team of content development, digital/web, and regional marketing professionals covering Americas, EMEA and APAC.
As this is a global role with high visibility, travel is required (up to 25%) once it is safe to travel again.
TYPICAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INVOLVE:
- Strategic marketing planning including corporate positioning, product positioning, market development and penetration plans, sales collateral development and related communications.
- Participate in cross-functional projects (product management, marketing, and sales, R&D) to develop, manage and communicate product positioning, releases, and go-to-market programs as well as deliver sales enablement tools to help us sell faster.
- Develop a clear understanding of product strategy and create top-line customer narratives and compelling customer stories.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to the Marketing content team.
- Develop channel, segment and market strategies to enable targeted marketing.
- Continue to strengthen the brand's unique and compelling image, personality and voice to build relevance and equity among target engineering audiences, and maintain and improve the reputation of the company and its stakeholders.
- Plan and execute well-performing, well-coordinated product launches of new and existing products.
- Oversee marketing communications of all collateral for consistency, professionalism and clarity of messaging with particular attention to sales collateral and strategies to develop market share.
- Educate partners and customers of LMI's offerings and unique value proposition with strong training and education programs (eg., webinars, local training programs, etc).
- Establish goals and create a strategy for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics; work with the CEO to ensure communication is aligned with overall vision, values, and brand.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Sales Management for lead tracking and management as well as coordinating product related activities.
- Evaluate procedures, tools, and processes and continually optimize the effectiveness of the martech stack and team outputs.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- 8+ years experience of marketing high-tech commercial products and/or services
- University business degree or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, category creation, messaging, and competitive segmentation.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing product marketing and business development programs that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Ability to balance technical and commercial acumen along with ability to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on the business to better plan and prioritize.
- Emphasis on engineering and communication backgrounds.
- Relevant product and industry experience, especially in 3D inspection, machine vision or technology markets, is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- oral and written
- and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Metrics-driven and willingness to be held accountable
- Willing to travel up to 25% (when pandemic is over)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources team in confidence by clicking the ?Apply Now? button.
While we appreciate your interest in LMI very much, we are only able to respond to candidates selected for further consideration. We look forward to talking to you about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career!
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US?
At LMI Technologies, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person's talents and strengths.
If you are interested in working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.
Powered by JazzHR