There's never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won't happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
WHY WORK FOR US
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
Reporting to the National Manager
- Certified Service, the Marketing Analyst, CCA will assist the sales and marketing teams to develop and support the execution of both customer and dealer facing marketing programs. This outstanding cross-functional opportunity will provide the ability to learn about digital marketing, customer retention, business development and implementation of digital tools! Additionally, the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to regularly interact with and present to senior leadership.
- Support GM's Business Development Culture and drive lead activation and conversion
- Conduct a deep dive analysis on customer retention, and highlight explicit drivers and inhibitors for customer retention
- Promote the national roll out of Service Workbench Pro
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to help facilitate operational excellence within Customer Care and Aftersales
ADDITIONAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Enrolled in a Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer and Software Engineering or related Co-Op degree program
- Eligible to work full-time (40 hours/week), and for 4, 8 or 12 months work term (1-3 consecutive semesters) starting January 2021 with preference given to longer work term commitment
- A highly developed analytical skill set is required in order to contribute in the development of marketing & product strategy using a data first approach!
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a special focus on Excel and Access
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate across various departments
- Proven track record to prioritize effectively and focus on defined goals
- Strong willingness to self-learn and develop new skills
- Able and willing to conduct work from home while COVID-19 protocols are in place
Knowledge of SQL
Completed courses in statistics considered an asset
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.