Are you looking for opportunities to support Advisory Network marketing communications needs and perspectives in everything we do?
At Canada Life, we believe in improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of all Canadians, and our products and solutions that enable this belief are delivered by advisors all across the country. Our relationship with advisors is the most important ingredient in our success, and we're proud being a valued partner in the advice chain, supporting the important work advisors do with their clients.
Advisory Network believes in supporting advisors by understanding the strength and breadth of our diverse advisor relationships, and ensuring their needs are represented in everything we do.
As a Strategic Communications Manager, you'll help Advisory Network senior leadership develop key messages and implement communications strategies to move the needle on Advisory Network priorities. You will also maintain a 360-degree view of the aligned business unit and executive leader's priorities and build and maintain a strategic communications plan to ensure a unified view of Advisory Network across all business units and projects.
Your efforts and expertise will also support the team of Advisor Messaging Specialists to ensure our Advisory Network story is represented within Individual Wealth, Insurance and Customer Experience and Marketing projects and the aligned distribution business unit leader's ?take' is reflected.
- Provide 360-degree insight on distribution business unit nuances, needs, goals and priorities.
- Act as the subject matter expert for your aligned Advisory Network business unit, providing a resource for Advisor Messaging Specialists to guide them with sensitivities, tone, and clarifying the leader's take.
- Support Advisory Network senior leaders with communication and change management messaging for Advisory Network initiatives and maintains visibility over all field-facing communications.
- Develop and execute strategic communications plan for your aligned Advisory Network business unit, to bring focus to highest priority deliverables and to enable clear and consistent advisor and field messaging across all field-facing initiatives.
- Oversees executive communications support for the leaders of your aligned business unit (including speaking remarks, presentations, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree in communications or marketing.
- 5+ years experience in marketing and/or in the financial services industry.
- Exceptional relationship management and collaboration skills with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to manage competing priorities in a highly organized manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills
- written and verbal.
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we've made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company
- Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
Discover your opportunity....Apply today!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you'd like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted