Job Requisition ID #20WD43754
Technology Centers @ Autodesk
The Autodesk Technology Centers are where the future of making takes shape. With locations around the world, we invite industry, academic, and entrepreneurial communities to reimagine what it means to design and make and create a shared vision of the future. We provide the technology, equipment, training, expertise, and network for these communities to explore ideas that will shape the future. With locations in San Francisco, Boston, Toronto, Birmingham, UK, and a global online community, the Autodesk Technology Centers are committed to exploring the future of making. Explore the Autodesk Technology Centers and our residency program at https://www.autodesk.com/technology-centers .
Autodesk seeks an enthusiastic, versatile, individual with experience in leadership, innovation and marketing to lead our Experiences and Communications team for the Autodesk Technology Centers. The Experiences and Communications team partners with brand marketing and other Autodesk to teams to develop and deliver content, experiences and communications from work done in the technology centers and from our network of industry innovators, furthering awareness of Autodesk's role in fostering innovation and strengthening connections with industry.
The Senior Manager of Experiences and Communications leads a distributed team responsible for connecting internal and external audiences with Autodesk Technology Centers stories and experiences, in partnership with our brand marketing group. The authentic interactions of members of our global innovation network, Autodesk employees, and audiences are at the core of our on-site and on-line experiences. Our stories highlight the impact of resident projects; feature how unexpected, diverse collaborations lead to exciting outcomes; and further awareness of Autodesk's role in fostering innovation and strengthening connections with industry.
This team works closely with the team responsible for developing and managing our global network of researchers and innovators from customers, colleges and universities, startups and industry; and with the team responsible for the technical management of our world-class fabrication and research facilities across North America.
- Develop and execute immersive on-site and on-line experiences for customers and influencers. Experiences include physical on-site tours, on-site events, immersive live on-line panels and discussions, pre-recorded content, and custom-designed experiences supporting major Autodesk events such as our annual user conference, Autodesk University. Experiences are based on the technology centers facilities, and the work and personal experiences of our network of industry innovators
- Train and manage experience ambassadors across Autodesk
- Coordinate with the Autodesk customer briefing program to integrate technology center experiences into customer briefings
- Partner across Autodesk to deliver standalone programs such as Outsights Panels https://www.autodesk.com/campaigns/outsights-mass-timber and to support brand and marketing flagship programs like the Autodesk Gallery and Autodesk University to deliver cohesive experiences
- Coordinate the use of facilities and technology centers personnel for any internal or external video production
- Develop, write, and curate inspirational stories ranging from individual innovation to resident collaborations and innovation trends observed in the network
- Create and manage a catalog of vignettes (images, quotes, soundbites, videos) for use in various presentations and reports
- Create digital and printed assets for internal and external use such as graphic presentations, one-pagers, and written newsletters using the stories and vignettes
- Partner with brand and marketing to manage the technology centers website and all its assets
- Support the creation of executive presentations, spreadsheets, and reports
- Raise awareness of the work and the impact of the technology centers across Autodesk and in the industry
- Develop and effectively distribute Autodesk internal communications, including team charter, impact proof points, and engagement examples, to raise awareness and to highlight opportunities for Autodesk employees to engage with the network
- Support brand and marketing with external communications and social media management
- Manage co-publication projects with partners and publishers
- Foster consistency and discipline in messaging across all channels
- Maintain a speaker bureau of technology center personnel and members of our innovation network
- 10+ years experience including leadership and communications in an innovation environment with a keen eye for impact
- Highly collaborative and thrive on working cross-functionally to deliver outstanding execution
- Demonstrated success working in distributed (remote) teams; leading projects with a diverse group of stakeholders; and collaborating internationally
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .