Job ID: 235741
Work Type: Full Time Permanent
It is a great time to join the CRH Canada team! CRH Canada is going through an exciting business transformation which demands first-class Talent Management support to drive results.
We are building a world- class team. Make your mark!
You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an opportunity to develop and contribute to the business. You will be successful in your role if you like partnering with the business, presenting new ideas and providing excellent customer service.
Work with the Manager Corporate Marketing and Communications to conceptualise, plan and execute on the organisation's strategic internal and external communications.
Liaise with internal resources and work with cross functional teams.
Support company strategic initiatives related to Safety, CSR and Customer Excellence.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- Support all aspects of the company's internal communications (Employee Newsletter, Employee Magazine, etc.)
- Write clear, concise communications materials, for both internal and external audiences (internal announcements and Intranet content, presentations, press releases, brochures, presentations, web content, advertisement copy) on a wide range of topics
- Coordinate a variety of diverse communications projects, including but not limited to safety, event management, corporate videos, presentation development and promotional initiatives
- Plan and manage various promotional, special internal and external event activities
- Coordinate the management of company social media platforms
- Coordinate the management of the company portfolio of websites
- Support corporate communications department administration including but not limited to communications email monitoring, translation coordination, media monitoring, etc.
- Ensure all work meets corporate brand identity and policy, corporate communications guidelines
- Oversee third-party vendor relations including translation process, RFP drafting, design firms, collateral and promotional vendors, website management agencies, etc.
- A university degree with specialization in communications, marketing, or a related discipline.
- Well-developed communication skills
- Drive to continuously improve and progress
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and presentation skills, with the ability to work in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and proactively problem solve
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
Ability to manage several projects at the same time
Visit our website for more information: http://www.crhcanada.com
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada's diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.