The mission of the Marketing Department is to create global recognition for Aritzia and its exclusive brands.
As a member of the eCommerce Marketing Department, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering a world class customer experience at Artizia.com. As a Manager, eCommerce Marketing, you will partner closely with the eCommerce business team to increase customer traffic and drive transactions at Aritza.com, using innovative and brand-propelling marketing strategies. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in eCommerce Marketing to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Manager, eCommerce Marketing, you will:
- Engage our customer throughout the customer journey, with considered Marketing at all stages.
- Elevate the client experience and position Aritzia as a world-class retailer online.
- Ensure an elevated and optimized journey throughout our website.
The Manager, eCommerce Marketing has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .