VirtaMove is looking for a technically savvy Software Sales Representative who will play a critical role in driving new business and developing and maintaining customer relationships. The qualified candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle for VirtaMove's Migration Intelligence Suite and Professional Services.
- Generate and follow-up on new leads and referrals
- Harvest existing base of clients, positioning additional services and solutions to meet their needs
- Present and sell VirtaMove solutions and services
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead to onboarding
- Act as liaison between the customer and the Engineering and Professional Services teams
- Account Management: The Software Sales Representative will be the customer's main point of contact for assigned accounts, pre-sales and post-sales follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Travel to customer sites is required (25%
- The B2B Software Sales Representative will also travel to and participate in industry tradeshows and marketing events.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of sales and account management experience in the high tech sector
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Negotiation skills; able to leverage the value, not only the price
- Strong customer relations skills
- Results-driven, hunter mentality
- Self-starter, strong sense of initiative; independently seeks out new business opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or a combination of education and experience
Please send your resume and a note telling us why you're a good fit via Isarta. Please put ?Software Sales Representative? in the subject line.