You're creative, collaborative, curious and want to challenge your limits by bringing an evolving brand to life. Join a team of talented and passionate marketers and creatives. This 4-month contract will have you diving deep into the Cority brand to evolve it from its current state to transform it into a modern, high impact and unforgettable brand. You might hold a similar role in a company and need a change, or you may be agency-side and want to see the other side. Either way, you have a firm grasp of design best practices for web, print, experiential and video.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Superior PowerPoint and Word skills, including creating templates;
- Ability to follow a brand guideline/ensure consistency of all materials
- InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, Aftereffects, Photoshop
- Solid CSS and WordPress capabilities
- Understanding of user experience (UX) principles and best practices
- Close attention to detail
- Open to constructive feedback
- Ability to work methodically and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Nice to have: experience with Canva, SEO knowledge & best practices, video editing
Please provide link to portfolio when applying.
Support the Cority creative team in executing branding to all assets
- web, collateral, presentations, and other assets.
- Shape and execute Cority's brand platform across website, content, collateral, events and video
- Evolve the brand so it elegantly scales across industry verticals, product suites, channels
- Bring content assets to life by creating engaging experiences
- print, digital, experiential
Apply for This Job