Grow your career and work with some of the best Salesforce experts in Canada! Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a premium systems integrator and consulting firm, partnering with large organizations around the globe to facilitate innovative, end-to-end digital transformations.
Our diverse team of passionate Salesforce and MuleSoft experts push the boundaries of technology on a daily basis to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges.
Since 2012, Groundswell Cloud Solutions has experienced rapid growth while staying true to our core values. Join us in our modern downtown office with mountain and ocean views easily accessible by transit (directly above the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station).
- We focus on challenging the technology status-quo with highly complex and very custom solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem, combined with our insatiable adoption rate of different new technologies in the industry, the work we create is both unique and interesting, and will test every ounce of creativity, technology and professional acumen you have in your arsenal.
- As our new colleague, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant is part of our Consulting Practice reporting to the Manager of Consulting Services. You will utilize your wealth of experience to partner with our customers in both proposing marketing strategies that have a BIG impact, and execution
- turning these strategies into reality using their Salesforce Marketing Cloud investment.
- How you will be impacting the success of Groundswell
- Take part in requirements gathering sessions, customer-facing presentations, end-user training and translate business language into technical requirements (and vice versa)
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for development and produce mock-ups, data models diagrams, process flows, and slide presentations
- Develop user-friendly customizations to meet customer requirements and overall quality deliverables within hard deadlines under minimal guidance
- Assist with and deliver the solution design process within Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions, writing AMPScripts and knowledge of SSJS Debugging campaign automation solutions as well as maintaining and troubleshooting in-flight solutions
- Assisting in the design of marketing automation programs including Triggered Sends, Automation Studio Activities, Platform configuration, multi-channel integrations, audience segmentation, and other components needed for marketing campaigns
- Partnering with project teams to design solutions that align between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other systems
- Contribute to internal strategic projects
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED, SO YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Comp Sci, or equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar consulting background
- Hands on experience with Marketing Cloud
- Nice to Have
- Experience implementing other Salesforce technologies is a nice to have
- Experience in defining marketing strategies
- Benefits of joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary
- reviewed every 12 months and annual performance-based bonus
RRSP, MSP and Extended Health coverage for you, spouse and children
Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
Awesome company events and Friday