IT Business Relationship Lead
Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Saskatoon Campus, Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw Campus, Saskatchewan Polytechnic Administrative Offices, Saskatchewan Polytechnic Regina Campus, Saskatchewan Polytechnic Prince Albert Campus
Open Until Filled
Category of work
Hours of Work
Regulated 36 hours (modified)
- $3,450.42 bi-weekly
Temporary Market Stipend
$7000 per annum
Total Assigned days (AC) / Total Hours per biweekly pay
This position may become subject to a modified work schedule.
This posting is for 3 positions.
JOB DUTIES/QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES(QSA)
Reporting to the Manager, IT PPM & BRM, the Business Relationship Lead serves as the strategic interface with academic and administrative partners for the express purpose of IT strategy development, proactive solution discovery, risk management, and relationship management.
This position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and evolving the Business Relationship Management Model for IT and its clients. This position provides strategic consulting support and guidance through institutional IT initiatives. The Business Relationship Lead serves as a trusted adviser for academic and administrative units and advocates on behalf of the units to ensure that IT services meet their priorities and needs. To serve this role effectively, these positions must possess a detailed understanding of the partner's strategic direction, business drivers, culture, and existing systems. This role will be accountable for:
- Maintaining a strategic understanding of the Schools assigned. Their current and future IT needs.
- Maintaining a strategic understanding of ITS. Current and future intended direction of ITS.
- Bridging the strategic understanding gap amongst stakeholders.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Two year Diploma in Information Technology or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (foreign education must have Canadian equivalency certification) and must obtain ITIL V4 Foundations Certificate and Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) within 2 years.
2. Eight years of progressive experience within an enterprise information technology environment.
3. Demonstrated skill business relationship management skills in developing and sustaining productive relationships.
4. Highly developed communication and facilitation skills.
5. Ability to influence others using interpersonal skills.
6. Knowledge and experience facilitating organizational change management
7. Demonstrated knowledge of strategic use of technology to deliver business value
8. Knowledge and skills conducting business analysis
9. Effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
10. Effective organizational and time management skills.
11. Demonstrates valuing diversity.