WEB PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada's fastest growing technology companies. We help individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses deliver their online dreams by hosting and supporting their websites, email, and cloud-based solutions. We aim to remain at the forefront of the web hosting industry by driving innovation and change, and by putting our customers first in everything that we do.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Web Product Manager will drive product-related activities, including the launch of new services, to maximize sales, retention, and profitability. The successful candidate has proven experience in developing roadmaps for online products in a multi-service environment and is highly skilled at managing the various parties involved in their delivery, including internal staff, third-party consultants, contractors, and agencies.
- Develop roadmaps for web-based products to maximize sales and profitability
- Define business requirements including MVP and work with other departments to launch product offers for our large base of SMB customers
- Create product positioning and features documentation to enable sales, marketing, and training materials to be produced
- Evaluate new product functionality and manage third-party partnerships and white-label agreements
- Manage product revenue, including forecasting and reporting on key performance metrics
- Develop bundling and pricing strategies and integrate new products and services with our current offers
- Gather feedback through NPS responses, beta groups, and surveys to understand customer needs and identify product improvements
- Stay on the forefront of marketplace trends and competitor offers and strategies
- University degree or college diploma in Business, Marketing, and/or Finance
- 5+ years of direct work experience in online marketing, with a minimum of 3 years in a product management capacity
- Experience in defining new product requirements and roadmaps
- Good technical understanding of cloud services and online delivery systems
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Work from anywhere
- this is a remote opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Education reimbursement opportunities
HostPapa is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Powered by JazzHR