We are urgently recruiting a Technical Writer (or Business Analyst with strong writing skills) for a 6-month project in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Job Title: Technical Writer (or BA with Strong Writing Skills)
Duration: 6 months
Type of project: Part-time (20 hours per week)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- An experienced technical writer to assist in helping Developers/DBA with Build/Sustainment/Maintenance documents for client's application support.
- Exposure to or work experience acquired under a Utilities-based environment is mandatory.
- Technical knowledge, proven written skills, proficiency in MS Office and Visio are must-haves.
- Ability to multi-task with team members on multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Prepares, reviews, approves, and executes associated validation protocols and related documents; will identify functional requirements and performance specification.
Activities will include organizing the validation teams, driving user and technical documentation, tracking deviations, and reporting on the progress of the project to management. This position will prepare, review, approve, and execute validation protocols for a project as well as provide support to Project Management and the computer systems validation projects.
- Must have an IT background, with added work exposure to Utilities-based Environment along with understanding of Applications. Proficiency in MS Office and VISIO are necessary.
- Local candidates preferred. Although due to current covid-19 situation, selected candidate will work from home, client needs him/her to be located in Vancouver area or its surroundings.
- Positive and results-oriented, yet careful and conservative in approach to planning.
- Thrives in challenging and changing environments.
- Superb oral and written communicator with exceptional Technical Writing ability.
- Able to manage expectations of all stakeholders.
- Able to be hands-on when required.
- Flexible, patient, collaborative and non-confrontational.
- Self-starter yet seeks guidance when required.
- Confident and mature personality.
If you fulfill these requirements and are interested, please send your English resume along with your desired salary and availability to start to the following e-mail address via Isarta
Fast Dolphin, Inc.
12555 Orange Drive, Suite 4059
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33330