Come work for a company that's committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other's talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for our Saskatchewan territory. This person will add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial and residential opportunities for FCT. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities. He/ she will keep abreast of commercial and residential real estate trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
Here's how you'll contribute:
- Grow revenues and identify new business opportunities by developing and maintaining relationships with commercial lenders and brokers, lawyers, realtors, property managers and constituencies of the title insurance related industry;
- Conduct market research and analysis to develop a clear understanding and awareness of the designated markets (Saskatoon, Regina, North Battleford, Moose Jaw, Swift Current, and Rural);
- Assess the markets for new business opportunities and proactively realign sales strategies;
- Remain up-to-date on any competitors in the industry and communicate relevant information with the sales team;
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and internal partners to identify creative opportunities for new business;
- Maintain positive relationships with all customers by providing support and guidance, product/process information, investigating problems, and assisting in the development of solutions to ensure total customer satisfaction;
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management;
Here's what you'll bring:
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients;
- In-depth understanding of commercial and residential real estate markets;
- Experience with research methods and analysis;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, marketing or relevant field;
*This position involves travel to surrounding areas.*
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada's Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We're also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces? in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT's hiring process. To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, record of offences, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.