PURPOSE and SCOPE:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this position is responsible for a specific function that assists in achieving company growth objectives. This position's primary role is to support the E Commerce Platform and its users with the most up to date and relevant content to maximize user experience. The position will work with the Supply Chain Manager and a team of Product Managers to accomplish this. This position will also react to internal and external feedback on data and corrections to be made on an as needed basis. This position will also contribute to overall marketing efforts by the company. This may include tasks such as assisting with Catalog and other traditional and marketing functions.
- Ensures that the Parts Master Data is correct in the Business' operating system (JDE) for all Warehouses.
- Verifies that Part Numbers, Descriptions, Sales Codes, Cat Codes, Non-Returnable Code, Special Order Codes are in compliance with our Part Number and Description Policy.
- Ensure Parts Master Data is up to date and correct as it relates to our Product Information Management software.
- This position is the outright owner of Part Number, Description, Hierarchy, Attributes, Images, Applications, OEM Part #, Specifications, Extended Descriptions, Resources, Video Content, Price, Structure.
- This position will also work with his team to determine and set up Featured Items, related products and associated tags.
- Updates database and adding in missing content into database (images, videos, PDFs, part attributes), part research.
- Works with Suppliers to gain access to appropriate content for data.
- Works with Product Managers in setting up new parts in the PIM with up to date attributes and content.
- Resolves Content issues as identified by Team Members or Customers.
- Ensures that the Portal Experience is maximized by maintaining the overall quality of the site.
- Assist with creating, distributing, and updating catalogues.
- Editing/publishing Westward Marketing Collaterals as required.
- Other responsibilities as required, as assigned by the Supply Chain Manager.
- University Degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in marketing, ecommerce or content management.
- A team player exhibiting a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Above average excel skills.
- Problem Solver and strong communicator.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in groups or on own.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in constantly changing environment.
- Other duties as assigned.