Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Plan Sponsor Administration is looking for a Manager to join our Group Benefits Member Administration team. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, influential and passionate professional who is committed to building solid relationships while delivering on initiatives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
You will be leading a team of 16 people that supports the implementation of Group Benefit clients, provides support for Clients and Advisors utilizing Electronic Eligibility, coordinating efforts to provide world class administration and customer service. Our clients trust the administration of their group benefits to us and you will be part of a team that delivers outstanding results to those clients and our members.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, changing environment where every day brings something new and innovative ideas are encouraged, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Providing leadership, motivation and support to our GB Electronic Business Operations team, to ensure established objectives in service, quality and productivity are achieved.
- Through recruiting, coaching, mentoring, team building and development opportunities, build a high performing cohesive team that delivers quality service.
- Act as the point of contact for escalated requests from both internal and external customers.
- Identify client needs, issues and perceptions and develop action plans to ensure a positive client and member experience
- Coordinate service in partnership with BPS, and support groups in order to meet or exceed service expectations
- Coordinate operational functions such as scheduling, planning, processes and quality controls, across multiple teams globally, including BPS team members
- Seek out new opportunities and participate directly in continuous improvement projects.
- Identify service, cost and employee experience improvement opportunities and create plans of action to address these
- Support the financial contribution of Member Administration through effective management of employee productivity and other expense control mechanisms, including E&E
- Work closely with the Sales Office, Consultants and the BPS team members in order to completely understand and address client concerns and issues the first time, every time
AM I RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
- You are an experienced, sought-after leader with a proven track record of attracting talent, motivating your team and driving employee engagement
- You are an approachable leader who acts with integrity and lives our values
- Successful experience supporting client Service Level Agreements, including intraday, daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Comprehensive knowledge of Group Benefits and Electronic Eligibility is an asset
- You learn fast. You pick up new ideas, concepts, technologies, and tools easily
- You are dedicated to continuous improvement, including digitization, innovation and automation
- You are accountable
- you make it happen, you own it and you find solutions
- You strive to delight customers, their needs and their experience in doing business with us. You put the customer at the center of everything you do; and you treat our internal customers just the same
- You are a master communicator
- you can clearly articulate business needs between technical and non-technical resources as well as present strategy and vision to senior management
- You are resilient, can adapt to change and lead others through change
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to think conceptually beyond day-to-day business realities and to effectively consider downstream impacts
- You have a proven ability to collaborate and negotiate with various stakeholders with competing priorities, and you maintain your composure and best-self during challenging times or challenging interactions
- You take care in balancing risk
- You're comfortable driving solution progress forward
- even when your team doesn't have all the answers yet
- You are comfortable creating and managing resource assignments/scheduling
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.