The mission of the Solution Delivery Department is to provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellent end-user experiences.
As a leader of the Solution Delivery Department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for ensuring technology delivery and services meet and exceed our business partners' expectations. You will play a pivotal role in developing a strategic roadmap for the prioritization, design, development, testing, implementation, and management of technical solutions to support the Marketing and Customer departments. This role unlocks personalized customer experiences through the management of large amounts of data across various platforms. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.
As the Director, Marketing and Customer Technology, you are accountable for Aritzia's Marketing Cloud and Customer Data Cloud technology solutions, and will:
- Participate in strategy development to ensure the right technology solutions are delivered at the right time to maximize business value
- Lead the team to understand business objectives and translate requirements into scalable, user-centric technology solutions
- Accountable for feature enhancements and enterprise support, ensuring the design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and infrastructure
- Provide governance oversight to ensure there is a clear understanding of how client data is captured, updated and reconciled across the different lines of business (point of sale, ecommerce etc.)
- Oversee the implementation of structured testing to ensure functionality and identify and address deficiencies
- Lead the team to sustain and grow solutions while ensuring their evolution meets the changing needs of the user
- Engage and support the business to maximize the value of technology investments
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Director, Marketing and Customer Technology, has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to maximize team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to strategically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications, including:
- App development and integrations (ETL / API)
- CRM platforms
- Big data modeling, quality, profile reconciliation / consolidation, including movement between systems
- Understanding of communication consent management in North America
- Marketing platform experience and / or technical experience supporting large-scale communication platforms
- SAP C4 Hana suite
- Loyalty platforms
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom-line impacts
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry is an asset
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .