Your Opportunity at ARC'TERYX:
As the Multichannel Sales Operations Specialist, you deliver foundational components in the setup of our seasonal and monthly product drops, ensuring that pricing is ready and available on time across all systems. Working in a fast-paced environment, you bring a critical lens in order to help optimize current processes and drive their future evolution.
You are a subject matter expert for a broad group of regional, functional and operational teams, where collaboration and communication are key assets. You also play a lead role in the management of seasonal sales operations projects, ensuring their success through your commercial acumen and ability to organize, prioritize and execute to deadlines.
MEET YOUR FUTURE TEAM:
The Sales Operations team is responsible for enabling revenue across the business. We deliver the operational foundations which enable us to sell across all guest touchpoints, and serve as a hub to connect regional, channel and functional teams. We provide reporting, information and insights, as well as strategic analysis & recommendations to optimize sales performance.
IF YOU WERE THE MULTICHANNEL SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST NOW, HERE ARE SOME OF THE CORE ACTIVITIES YOU WOULD BE DOING:
- You ensure that seasonal and monthly pricing setup is executed in full and on time in all systems
- You support our regional wholesale teams with reporting and analysis of seasonal order terms and discounts
- You create and maintain visibility to regional multichannel MAP SKU lists and policies
- You lead the management of sales operations projects, ensuring clear and concise communication to relevant stakeholders
- You build strong, positive relationships with our retail, ecommerce and regional wholesale teams
- You proactively seek to evolve processes to support our strategy of being retail-led with a focus on epicenters
- You support other key sales operations functions, including product allocation and reporting
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU COULD BE WORKING ON IN THE FUTURE:
- You support the evolution of our pricing process to a monthly cadence, to align with monthly product drops
- You assist with redesigning the pricing setup process to integrate to SAP
- You train commercial leadership and analysts to use new pricing tools
- You help reimagine the tools and workflows for sales operations project management
- You continue to develop your analytical skills, providing data-driven insights and recommendations
- You have 3+ years of experience in a sales operations role
- You are an exceptional communicator
- You are confident managing multiple projects to specific deadlines
- You have an aptitude for learning
- You have advanced experience working with ERP and POS systems
- You can confidently navigate reporting and project management software, such as PowerBI and Smartsheet
- You are proficient in Excel
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You are able to balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (but sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.