Are you a true born leader, with a knack for web design, graphic design & web development?
Canada Solutions has created a new position to lead a talented team!
We're looking for a Marketing Manager / Digital Graphic & Web Development Manager.
The person for this role will not only be able to build or code a website from the ground up, designing all graphics as needed no matter what the specs, but will also be able to overwatch/teach junior designers, developers, and our advertising team how to really excel in the digital world of web.
They will coordinate projects from client meetings straight through to delivery, excel in and have solid knowledge and foundation of digital advertising with an innovative passion for driving real results.
RESPONSIBILITIES ORGANIZING PROJECTS AND WORKFLOW
- Ensuring completion of projects to make sure nothing was missed
- Web process developed and implementation
- Graphic & Web Development of a new website and editing current sites client training and walk through explanations of campaigns, social & digital platforms strategy planning, copywriting and execution of digital campaigns content writing and assisting the team supportively and to fill in the gaps as needed
- Training other staff web design and digital advertising
- Manual development for digital processes, campaign management & content management planning, delegating and actively participating hands-on in campaign creation, and web development project
- New client setup of all digital accounts, hosting, analytics and reporting
- Account optimization planning & reporting
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns and affiliate relationships
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing landscape and proven track record of driving performance of digital marketing strategies, including social media and PPC
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding and experience of all areas of marketing in addition to digital marketing
- Proven experience in analyzing performance using Google Analytics and other data sources.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Solid experience & skills in customer service
- Solid communication & graphic design skills
- Detail-oriented and proactive, with the ability to work independently or in a team.
- Leadership experience, successfully fueling and inspiring a team atmosphere
- Ambition to grow your knowledge of all areas of business, marketing & digital media with a commitment to future opportunities of on-going education
- Ability to present & provide convincing design & marketing expertise to project teams executing on an integrated business and digital strategy
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies & marketing to a target audience with proven results
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation skills & ability to develop clean and persuasive presentations
- Strong consulting skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of information hierarchies, web usability, and search engine marketing
- Strong social media knowledge as a user & advertiser, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Advertising, Google +, Google Forms, Pinterest, Instagram
- Degree or diploma in marketing, graphic design, advertising, communications or public relations
- SEO skills & experience
- Video creation & editing skills
- Experience in digital media & advertising sales.
- Experience with Omniture / Site Catalyst / Google Analytics an asset.*We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position, though only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Experience: management: 3 years (Required)
Web development: 3 years (Required)
Digital advertising: 3 years (Required)