National Strategic Account Manager, Care Communications - 20124347
Hillrom is a $2.9B (US) leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Hillrom Canada is seeking a National Strategic Account Manager (NSAM) to support our Care Communications business. The successful candidate must possess demonstrated experience, drive, and a track record in successfully delivering and implementing I.T. solutions, ideally in the Canadian healthcare space.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in building and growing our Care Communications presence throughout Canada, notably the digital solutions associated with our Patient Support Systems (PSS), including our Voalte mobile clinical communications platform, Excel Medical MDI and alarm management solution, nurse call, and other connected care solutions.
Reporting to the VP & General Manager
- Canada, the NSAM candidate will work closely with other Care Communications team members to develop and drive account-level sales strategies and tactics to identify, learn from, inform, attract, and secure programs. This will involve collaborating with our marketing, business development, sales, and cross-functional colleagues, to learn and synthesize customer needs and deliver on meeting those needs and delighting our clients. The successful candidate must have an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, passionate about developing the market working with CIOs, CMIOs, key opinion leaders and other market influencers.
This is an integral and exciting role as Care Communications is central to our ?Advancing Connected Care? vision, leveraging our products, systems, technologies, and people to enhance outcomes for patients and caregivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Other duties may be assigned:
- Partner with marketing, sales, and our cross-functional team to develop annual plans, as well as executive strategic and tactical initiatives to grow Care Communications across Canada
- Demonstrate an effective understanding of present and future market trends, assigned accounts, and the Canadian competitive landscape to ensure the team is current and poised to meet customer needs and explore market opportunities, as well as provide invaluable and accurate information and insights for strategic planning, budgets, forecasts, and other check-ins
- Foster and cultivate on-going C-Suite, program leadership, and multi-level stakeholder relationships to ensure intimate understanding of customer needs and drivers; to design and maintain records through the Customer Management Relationship platform (SalesForce)
- Develop and present customer presentations designed to identify, learn from, inform, attract, and secure current and new business
- Attend meetings, events, and conferences as a company representative and ambassador
- Develop financial and value-based deal structures to meet customer needs and our internal parameters
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare, Life Science, &/or the equivalent is required. An MBA is an asset
- Must possess at least three (3) years of strategic direct selling I.T. solutions, ideally in the healthcare field
- Strong analytical skills to effectively track sales activities, develop sales plans, understand local market and competitive trends, and complete sales deals
- Executive and authentic presence, with strong written, verbal, and presentation communications and influencing skills with the ability to understand the needs of multiple external and internal stakeholders ranging from clinical to biomedical to purchasing and C-level decision makers
Effective influencing skills
- adept at ability to understand the needs of, and influence, personnel ranging from nurses to purchasing to C-level decision makers
- Strong business acumen to enable selling to senior-level health care administrative personnel, structure sales deals, and reach pivotal agreements in the sales cycle
- Demonstrated planning and organizational and project management skills
- Ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects
- Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Written and verbal fluency in French is an asset
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Posting Entity: Hillrom