WHO WE ARE
Shack Shine is an exciting, fast growing house detailing franchise. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, and WOW 1 DAY PAINTING. Our mission is to become the leader in House Detailing as we work hard to build long term relationships with our valued customers.
THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN
With the growth across our organization, we offer an exciting, fast paced work environment with plenty of opportunity. We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator with a passion for digital and traditional customer focused marketing. You enjoy a collaborative, challenging and fun work environment that gives you the opportunity to grow with and lend your expertise to the success of an international organization.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU
You lead by example, love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to your team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve individual and team goals. You learn quickly and love to learn new skills and technology to support different projects and the team. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Keep our social media fun and on brand with creation, publication and reporting of organic social media content
- Flex your creativity in content creation for SEO and email campaigns
- Demonstrate your detail orientation by providing accurate reports to franchise owners on their PPC and SEO investments
- Onboard new franchise owners into the programs including Google My Business, Yelp, Reputation.com and our external digital vendors
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team toward the development of exceptional marketing collateral
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external and internal stakeholders
- Support the team with monthly marketing invoicing and EFTs
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing or marketing support role
- Passion for being the go-to in a department
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills and proven ability to pick up technology quickly
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willing to ?roll up your sleeve? to get things done
Do you want this job now?