Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida's unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming a new Lider, you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
Do you have a passion for customers? Alida has amazing, iconic global customers who are the center of everything we do. We're on the hunt for a customer marketing champion who is just as passionate about our customers as we are. The right candidate is a natural storyteller who has the right blend of empathy and advocacy, and marketing savvy to elevate our customers' visibility and drive adoption, renewal and expansion opportunities.
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of customer assets creation and customer lifecycle promotion. You are skilled in making customer stories come to life and you'll identify and develop content for customer stories ranging from case studies, external slides, blog posts, videos and webinars. Working collaboratively with the global demand marketing team, you'll plan and execute customer marketing campaigns and initiatives with the customer content you've created.
- Understand customer experience, challenges, KPIs, outcomes, and successes
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Marketing and other subject matter experts to author high performing customer engagement assets including case studies, customer blog posts, videos and more.
- Manage and organize a library of up-to-date customer success stories with a focus on key industries and use cases.
- Use customer stories to drive awareness and credibility for Alida with prospects, partners and analysts
- Partner with the demand marketing team to create impactful campaigns to drive loyalty, engagement and expansion throughout the customer journey- both inbound and outbound.
- Design and implement new product and feature adoption strategies
- Drive customer reviews on review platforms in collaboration with demand marketing
- Develop a set of goals and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of customer content and campaigns.
- Nurture customer advocates in marketing and reference opportunities.
- Work with our customer insight community manager to gather customer feedback about customer marketing opportunities
- Be ready to support cross-functional team members for references (requests and tools), customer advisory events and other engagement programs.
- Increase qualified marketing leads and conversion rates for the sales team.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
- 5+ years of SaaS or tech marketing experience. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or 5-7 years in related field required. Specific experience with B2B marketing is most desirable.
- Ability to think strategically and align multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and account-based marketing
- Experience working directly with customers in some capacity is desirable; customer advocacy, customer marketing, customer success
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing platforms that include but not limited to CMS, CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, DemandBase)
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
Ready to join our team?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Alida.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Alida Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection
Last updated: January 1, 2020.
This Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information that we, Alida Inc. and our corporate affiliates, collect about you as a California resident applying for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use your personal information.
We recommend that you not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., religion, philosophical or political beliefs, or financial data) in your resume/CV or any materials you initially submit in support of your application. If you provide information about others (e.g., reference contact details), please first ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information and that they are happy for you to provide it to us.
When you submit a job application to us, we collect your name, contact details, education and work experience, contact details of your former/current employer, information about your educational background, your work and other professional experience, and any other information you voluntarily submit, such as the information you provide in an application form, CV or resume or public profile you share with us. We use these categories of information to determine your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates, and contact you about your application if we have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
If your job application progresses, we may collect information that you provide during any interviews with us and, subject to applicable law, through any background or reference checks we perform on you. We use these categories of information to further evaluate your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates and decide whether to extend a work offer to you.
If we extend an offer to you, we may request and collect additional information from you, such as proof of eligibility to work in country (e.g., a passport or visa), tax information, bank account information, benefits eligibility information and other information. We use these categories of information to take steps to start a work relationship with you.
We may also use any or all of the above categories of personal information to comply with applicable laws and administer our compliance with such requirements (such as under employment and immigration laws), and exercise or defend our legal rights. In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, we may use your personal information in ways that support or give effect to the transaction.
Job applicants who have a visual disability should please visit our accessibility plan page to request this Notice in an alternative format. Please see our Supplemental CCPA Disclosures.