Kotn is looking for creative and experimental minded designer to join the Growth Marketing team as a Graphic Designer (Performance Marketing). You'll be responsible for working with various stakeholders across the Growth team to develop thoughtful creative executions based on customer insights for a variety of channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Email and more.
The ideal candidate is someone that can adapt Kotn's design philosophy to performance mediums, leverage a wide variety of tools to develop scrappy creative solutions and enjoys incorporating data and customer feedback into their process.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Designing Facebook and Instagram ads for ongoing promotions and evergreen ads
- including light video editing and motion graphics
- Supporting asset creation for social media including video editing
- Building weekly emails, selecting images from content banks supplied by Creative team and designing layouts using new and existing email templates
- Ideating on, art directing and helping to produce digital specific content as needed
- Shooting supporting brand content from main shoots like Behind the scenes, design process etc.
- Wireframing landing pages to support growth initiatives to provide a cohesive post-click experience
- Incorporating qualitative and quantitative feedback into the design process
- Working with stakeholders to iterate on existing executions to ensure continuous learning
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as a Motion Graphics Artist/Designer
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (especially AfterEffects and Photoshop)
- Working experience with developing motion graphics and animation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of UX best practices across digital touchpoints
Hiring in Toronto