Van-Kam Freightways Ltd. is Western Canada's leading LTL Service provider. Founded in 1947, Van Kam has a long-standing history in the transportation industry and is a well-known name in Western Canada. Engrained into Van Kam's history of 73 years is a company dedicated to growth, stability, and community. As a company that continues to prosper, we value our employees at every level and recognize that our success is based upon having committed individuals on our team.
Van Kam Freightways Ltd. is looking for an exceptionally talented marketing professional with several years of experience ideally with a leading brand. The following skills and experience are required to be successful in this position:
- Content Creator: videography, photography, graphic design, company blogs, infographics.
- WordPress Wizard: the ideal candidate has a working knowledge of WordPress CMS and can take some level of ownership of 3 external facing websites and 1 internal website.
- Software Savvy: Mailchimp, Canva, Hootsuite, Abode suite of products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, Spark, After Effects), Google Analytics, and more.
- Sharp Strategist: you can see the big picture and don't miss the minute details. Goals are defined, results are measurable and reportable. Generate monthly analytic reports on the success of campaigns, website traffic and other metrics.
- Crystal-clear communicator: excellent written and verbal English skills suited for professional B2B communications.
- Meaningful messages: Anyone can repost an inspirational quote found on Google. There is a place for that, but can you convey a message that is meaningful to freight business decision makers and industry experts? The successful candidate needs to learn the nuances of the transportation industry and be completely familiar with our service offering. You need to know and love our story to tell it to others.
- Brand builder: create the maximum brand awareness throughout the market. We have an exciting story to tell: We are a great place to work (in support of Recruitment) and we are a great company to do business with (in support of Business Development)!
- Polished professional: the position interacts with our management team and ownership and requires an on-point professional with an ?executive presence? who can demonstrate ROI. The role is in support of the Director of Sales & Marketing and Vice President
- Sales mandate to ensure the continued profitable growth of the business.
- Post-secondary education in marketing (preferably with a digital focus) preferred.
- Certification in Google Analytics, AdWords and Hootsuite is a definite asset.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
?Van Kam is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Environmental Responsibility?