- solving the world's food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
We are currently seeking a Customer Experience & Marketing Communications Leader. This position will be responsible for designing, driving, and measuring the execution of Corteva's Customer Strategy and leading the internal and external teams responsible for supporting tactical execution.
- What You'll Do:
- Customer Strategy design, implementation, and measurement.
- The leadership of the internal and external marketing communications agency and customer and channel support team
- Leadership of the Corteva Brand and brand plan.
- Accountability for the Advertising and Promotion budget ($20 MM annually)
- Lead the design and implementation of Corteva's Customer Strategy in alignment with commercial leadership to achieve short- and long-term business goals
- Lead customer segmentation and guide development of the approach to deliver on segment needs and continually iterate
- Define customer experience and work cross-functionally to design how to deliver against the vision
- Aggregate, analyze, and act on customer feedback.
- Analyze data to measure results, guide resource allocation, and ensure the effectiveness of the customer strategy
- Lead the Internal agency team: Project Manager (1), Digital & Social team (4), Graphic Design (2) and Fulfillment (1),
- Lead customer and channel support service design and deployment
- Manage the relationship with the external Agency of Record
- Lead Corteva Brand plan; represent Canada on global initiatives: Brand Champion Network, Logo development, and packaging, trademark, legal, privacy.
- Coordinate Market and Customer research needs:
- Determine how market research data is assembled, disseminated, and utilized for the marketing and sales organizations to facilitate better organizational decisions and planning.
- Identify future technology and capability needs for improved customer experience and increased productivity.
- Support current enabling technologies that Corteva utilizes (Salesforce, Eloqua, Adobe Experience Manager, ShowPad)
- What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years experience in marketing, sales, customer success or service
- experience in agriculture is an asset
- 5+ years of experience in people leadership
- Undergraduate degree in business, agriculture, or related field required; advanced business degree preferred
- Proficiency with marketing models, customer segmentation, customer journeys
- Solid understanding of business finance
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing tools: Salesforce, Eloqua, ShowPad, Adobe Experience Manager is an asset