Please Note: If you are a current Algonquin College employee, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Department : The AC Hub (Martha Marr)
Position Type: Part-Time Support
Salary Range: $16.81-$19.54-Hourly
Sc heduled Weekly Hours: 24
Anticipated Start Date: November 09, 2020
Length of Contract : Not Applicable
Posting Information Employees who are part-time internal candidates, as defined by the Part-Time Support Collective Agreement, will be given first consideration.
Posting Closing Date: November 9, 2020
Please note: jobs are posted until 12:01 am on the job closing date.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Manager, Aspire AC, The AC Hub, and Student Support Services Welcome Centre, the Graphic Design Assistant is responsible for assisting and supporting the development and production of Marketing assets for Student Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing Material Production
- Assists with the creation of innovation concepts for marketing materials and campaigns as directed by members of the AC Hub team.
- Assists with the production of promotional material for Student Support Services.
- Designs relevant graphics, concepts and artwork using Adobe Create Suite within design specifications provided by AC Hub team.
- Provides quality control to ensure to delivered products and services adhere to the brand policies and standards of Algonquin College.
- Proofreads, edits, material as required.
- Research best practices, and design methods, and communicates findings with the AC Hub Team members.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Required Qualifications :
Two (2) year diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent
Minimum of one (1) year experience in graphic design, marketing or related field.
Anticipated Weekly Schedule:
Six (6) hours Monday to Thursday. Total of 24 hours a week.
- This position is paid at Support Clerk D
- Vacancy is for P06543
Algonquin College values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an inclusive work environment and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. However internal candidates will receive first consideration based on qualifications. If you are invited for an interview, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you may require. Workplace accommodations are available. While we thank all those who apply, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For a copy of the complete job description please contact Human Resources at humanresources @algonquincollege.com.