Antec Controls, a division of Price Industries Limited, is a manufacturing solution provider offering a wide range of products for environmental monitoring and control in critical spaces including airflow valves, monitors and controls (www.anteccontrols.com). We are a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for new talent in our growing Winnipeg manufacturing facility. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights and working in a team-driven environment, you should consider the following opportunity.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE'S RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working with the Sales & Marketing team to plan and execute the overall marketing communications strategy.
- Coordinate marketing & communications efforts with a focus on message, branding and content development.
- Collaborate with team members in developing content for all areas of the business. Including, but not limited to, content on technical subjects, providing copy-writing support as necessary, and basic graphic design work.
- Plan and create engaging and informative content such as video, presentations, website, case studies, social media and written literature.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team on competitive analysis, positioning, and strategy.
- Collaborate with designers on a project basis or as needed.
- Manage visual, branding and marketing assets.
- CRM maintenance and support.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL HAVE:
- Degree or diploma in Business, Creative Communications or similar.
- Marketing and/or Communications experience an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Naturally and comfortably team oriented
- enjoys collaboration.
- Strong conceptual thinker who is comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Able to translate highly technical concepts into digestible content for varied audiences.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Price Industries Limited hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including all genders, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code.
We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations throughout the selection process and while working at Price. If you require support applying online because you are a person with a disability. Please contact us.
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.