JOB DESCRIPTION :
It's Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting customer service and sales driven career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Our entry level Client Service Specialist role includes people just like you who want to launch their career! Discount Car and Truck Rentals has over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and continuously exceed their customer service expectations by ?going the extra mile?
- Answer phones and confirm customer reservations and open and close rental agreements
- Achieve entry level monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services
- Assist with the picking up and dropping off of customers
- Work as a team player to ensure meeting retail store needs including cleaning and shuttling vehicles
- Minimum of one year of customer service, retail or sales experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and sales driven with a passion for customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bondable and legally eligible to work in Canada
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wage with scheduled increases
- Bonus program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
- Immediate enrollment in the Discount Incentive Program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities!
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.