Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design and Accounting and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Nakisa has built top of the line software solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today.
We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. Though there is always room for improvement, we work hard to ensure Nakisa values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drives our behaviors at all levels.
Our solutions have excelled in the market and we are committed to excel in its delivery and implementation aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
GOOD TO HAVE
- Good working Knowledge of license contracts and business practices in the context of software licensing is helpful