Uberflip is a marketing technology company with 135+ employees founded in Toronto in 2012. Our content experience platform empowers marketing and sales to create engaging, relevant content destinations quickly for every campaign, audience, and stage of the customer journey. Marketing teams use our platform to scale how they incorporate content into every touchpoint and remove friction from the customer journey by surfacing the right content at the right time.
We're on the search for a Director of Customer Marketing!
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the Director of Customer Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of multi-channel engagement programs designed to engage existing clients. Through a wide range of digital and offline campaigns, you will create an incredible customer experience, aligning content and other strategies to drive adoption, retention, and advocacy of the Uberflip platform. You will be working closely with the Sales, Growth Marketing, Content Experience, and Customer Success teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Create, execute and maintain multi-channel, multi-touch marketing programs designed to increase adoption, upsell and advocacy within existing customer accounts and support
- Constant communication with Customer Success, Growth Marketing, and Sales, ensuring alignment on metrics, messaging and other key business initiatives
- Working with the Content and Product Marketing teams to develop case studies, use cases and other content to educate customers
- Partner with Growth Marketing on developing customer events and other campaigns designed to increase advocacy
- Quarterback our bi-annual Customer Advisory Board meetings
- Manage an editorial calendar for customer communication, including support of our product launch cadence
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of customer marketing activities on upsell and retention metrics
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum five years in demand generation or customer marketing, software-as-a-service marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success directly managing a mix of modern growth marketing campaigns.
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results, and recommend changes.
- Advanced, hands-on use of Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow processes; understanding & experience with lead management, marketing automation and demand generation with focus on success of impact/revenue.
- Demonstrated experience of partnering with sales and sales leadership on campaigns driving revenue growth.
- Strong project management and planning skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously for seamless execution.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.