JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Marketing Operations Analyst is primarily responsible for tracking specific marketing metrics. This will include proactively exploring data to find trends and establish KPIs and monitoring campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with marketing managers to identify key metrics (KPI's) to track and build reports and/or summary the required data to ensure the department is meeting these metrics.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices.
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurement.
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring.
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing analysis.
- Support ad-hoc reporting products within the marketing department.
- Other marketing related activities as required.
- BSc or MSc degree with at least 5-8 years of related work experience.
- Very strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and budgeting as well as data analysis.
- Understanding of basic budgeting concepts.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Good understanding of and ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as ?Scientists Helping Scientists?
- standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.