lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate
the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai,
and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible
connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Reporting to the Manager, America's Integrated Marketing, this role will be a key contributor to driving growth for the North America business and building brand equity in our largest market. As an experienced marketer, this role provides leadership across all marketing channels and brand creative, bringing to live innovative integrated campaigns that deliver on business and brand objectives. The Integrated Marketing Manager will build strong relationships across the organization to drive forward initiatives, with expert understanding on how to execute large scale campaigns that drive meaningful ROI.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Develop and execute end to end integrated marketing campaigns driving key business objectives.
- Provide thought leadership and work cross functionally to create innovative marketing campaigns
- Merchandising, Ecommerce, Retail, Digital Marketing (Social, Email, Influencer), Community, PR.
- Execute NA marketing plans against global brand campaigns and large scale regional campaigns that engage guests at all touchpoints across their consumer journey while defining and meeting marketing KPI's.
- Define business objectives and develop briefs, communication plans, deliverables and creative concepts.
- Engage stakeholders across all key gates ensuring leadership alignment.
- Responsible for management of the marketing budget to maximize results.
- Measure, monitor, optimize and report on all marketing efforts or campaigns.
- Understand and evaluating market landscape, competitor activities and category opportunities.
- Work closely with the lululemon Digital team to strategize and deliver success across digital channel MUST HAVES
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related field and 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Consumer brand/product marketing experience at global brands.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven experience developing and driving digital and offline marketing campaigns from inception to execution.
- Experience using analytics and performance data to inform priorities and deliver results.
- Successful experience and proven ability to work well with others across the business.