Learning and Development Content Writermontreal
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Please note that this position is fully remote and the candidate can be located anywhere in Canada.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya's values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada's recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
- Gather and analyze feedback on curriculum;
- Proactively identify innovative opportunities within the various learning content formats and training curriculum in order to meet stakeholder needs;
- Collaborate with stakeholders at varying levels of seniority to understand objectives/strategies and desired results from learning opportunities. Partner with the stakeholders to support and reinforce learning activities;
- Curate and maintain learning pathways of content to support the ongoing development of leaders;
- Manage the development of customized interactive learning content for both facilitated training and digital learning;
- Provide leadership and direction to a community of program primes assembled to represent the needs of their unique business areas and to assist in the delivery of learning solutions and change management.
WHEN IT JUST CLICKS!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You have 3-5 years of experience as a learning professional or a Bachelor's degree or higher
- preferably in Education or a related Adult Learning certificate;
- Have expertise in adult learning principles and techniques;
- Strong capabilities to assess business needs and develop a learning strategy;
- Digital curriculum design software knowledge
- Adobe Captivate, iSpring, Google classroom;
- G Suite applications and extensions knowledge;
- A natural curiosity and lifelong learner mindset;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to interact with Subject Matter Experts and team members;
- A track record of managing multiple projects from start to finish;
- Strong change management, time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities;
- Be forwarding-thinking and willing to try new ideas;
- Able to clearly see things from the perspective of our participants/learners;
- Languages required:
- English: 4/4
LIFE AT ALITHYA
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company's core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women's access to leadership positions.