What we offer?
- Chance to start up career. We offer you a paid position in our Graduate Development Program for three months.
- After a mutual agreement, after three months we also offer the possibility for extension and a chance to become a permanent employee in DXC Technology.
- Opportunity to growth in high IT environment.
- Work with international team and learn from professionals.
- Opportunity to work with new technologies.
- We offer salary min. 1100 brutto/ month, based on experience and knowledge, the salary is likely to be higher.
What will be your responsibility?
- The key responsibility of the Junior Business Analyst is to support Senior Business analyst with assessment activities.
- Junior Business Analyst will follow discussions with the application owners/SMEs and to understand the application, inventory all components of the application (instances, servers, load-balancing, etc.),
- identify all tightly-coupled applications (i.e. apps that must be moved together), migration order (dev, test, prod, etc.) for each application, and gather all non-auto-discoverable data that is required to migrate/transform each application (freeze periods, maintenance windows, user base, interfaces, ports, IP-address dependencies, server hostname dependencies, availability requirements, etc.). Also, contributes to any application architecture deliverables,
- He/ She will be required to interact with internal technical teams and project management. Ability to communicate with the client can help to determine the inventory of applications, their relation to each other, and their associated use of the computing infrastructure.
He/she should have the following additional skills:
- English Language on proficient level
- Basic understanding of application architectures and application infrastructure and ability to learn/willing to understand more
- Analyse impact of moving applications
- Client oriented
- Interest in technical environment
- Analytical potential
- Ability to analyse applications and infrastructure for both application and server consolidation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with coding and with analytical tools can be an advantage