Partnerships and Marketing Specialist
HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada's fastest growing technology companies. Our goal is to provide our customers with the web hosting solutions they need to achieve success while maintaining our reputation for reliability, security, and award-winning customer service. As a member of our team, you'll be part of the HostPapa family, driving innovation and success in an environment that nurtures growth, learning, and achieving your potential.
This opportunity is multi-faceted
- a mixture of operations, support, and business development. Within this context, the Affiliate Partnership Specialist will be responsible for working with external contacts, developing new opportunities, creating reports and working with cross-functional teams to meet company goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Recruit and integrate new partners into our platform and help monitor the portfolio of affiliate relationships.
Present regular affiliate reports including the number of partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated and commissions earned.
- Analyze and approve potential affiliates and assist in auditing & approving sales of our affiliate partners.
Help create affiliate related marketing material.
- Provide administrative and special project support.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BRING:
- 2-4 years of business development or marketing operations experience (some affiliate network experience preferred).
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliate partners.
- Intermediate/expert experience using Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- An understanding of a few SaaS platforms like ImpactRadius, HasOffer, CJ, Shareasale MediaRails etc.
- Familiarity with the web hosting industry.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work from anywhere
- this is a remote opportunity!
- Flexible schedule
- true work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional development opportunities
HostPapa is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Powered by JazzHR