Associate, Digital Marketing
- Wealth Management
- Job #5304
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the ?Company?) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a motivated, proactive individual who is passionate about Social Media and Digital Marketing to join our Wealth Management team in Vancouver. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established Investment Advisor within a team environment.
This is an entry-level, part time role of approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility.
- Coordinate and execute a targeted digital and social media marketing program aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors. (Range of investment products may include stocks, bonds and insurance related investment products and strategies);
- Organize and maintain a CRM database of prospects and clients;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Assist with coordinating client seminars led by Investment Advisors;
- Work on various e-marketing projects as assigned;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Other marketing and administrative duties as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent IT & computer skills;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No