Drivewyze is looking for an enthusiastic Product Marketing Specialist to help us bring our growing portfolio of Connected Truck safety solutions to customers across North America. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. As a Product Marketing Specialist, you are able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
Location: Head Office, Edmonton
Report to: VP of Marketing
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Deepen our expertise
- Conduct market research to articulate market requirements, habits, and trends.
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Research best practices and experiment with new ideas.
- Become a SME of our customer personas and the customer journey.
Share your creativity
- Brainstorm and develop ideas and concepts for creative marketing campaigns. This includes helping to craft Connected Truck Safety Solutions' marketing campaigns that showcase how we are revolutionizing the transportation marketplace.
- Showcase your knowledge in content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.
- Design outbound and inbound marketing initiatives and campaigns that generate demand for our products and services.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Collaborate with others to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
Execute our plans
- Partner with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders across the business to help drive acquisition opportunities. This includes helping to define strategy and determine campaign requirements, in addition to project managing campaigns through to post-launch review.
- Work cross-functionally to manage, track, and report on campaign performance and identity opportunities to retain and grow new customers.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Provide assistance and support as required
- there is no shortage of exciting projects and initiatives underway!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role along with a well-developed understanding of marketing elements and market research methods (including digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics, tools, and marketing software applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords, Salesforce, Pardot, etc).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. WordPress) desired.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of a tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it's like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modeling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner, and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility, and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas, and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles, and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty, and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don't iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect, and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let's talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits.
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days.
- Inclusive, collaborative culture, and team social events.
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas)
- bring your ping pong, foosball, darts, and board game skills.
- Organized fun time
- debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We're on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems, and services. Drivewyze's parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry's most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.