Virtro is a leader in cutting-edge technology, transforming Learning and Development systems with Virtual Humans, VR Simulations and advanced AI and adaptive technologies, to make learning a truly engaging and empowering experience.
Virtro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are searching for a Social Media/Growth Hacker to grow multiple brands and product channels. Virtro is a leader in conversational dialogue using AI characters. Now we need to tell the world.
We need someone to join our team who:
Understand how to execute and deliver a social media campaign that produces results
Can demonstrate that you have experience growing social media brands without simply paying for advertising.
To successfully undertake this role, you will need to be passionate about Emerging Technologies and keen to learn about how Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence are transforming learning.
In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team which manages the marketing branding, content, social messages, web and marketing automation.
We are looking for a recent grad who has practically applied their learning and is looking for a challenging role where they can powerfully demonstrate their social media and marketing abilities. It will also be someone that is excited to use new technology and marketing strategies to push forward and generate strong results fast.
To be clear: this role will require you to develop a strong understanding of how and why we have developed Virtual Reality technology and how we are using Artificial Intelligence in Virtual Humans through NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Machine Learning. While it is good that you come interested in learning, we are looking for people that can already demonstrate their interest through skill's acquisition. Ideally, you can demonstrate how and what you have learned about Emerging technologies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESGeneral
- Weekly reporting on marketing performance, including traffic generated by channel and efficiency and insights into weekly changes
- Market analysis to understand opportunities for improved performance in new channels and within existing channels
- Keeping fully abreast of the latest trends and innovations
- Adherence to the latest social media marketing best practices
- Supports all communications and marketing relating to the technology we are developing
- VR and AI simulations:
- VR Training simulations
- Virtual Humans (AI characters) in VR for practicing language skills
- Create compelling marketing communications content to attract clients and sales
- Social Media
- Own and maintain the client's social media calendars for all social channels and be responsible for crafting engaging copy and content
- Organically grow a social following with authentic tactics
- Has a working knowledge of how to maximize results on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Pintrest for our various products and brands.
- Keep on top of social media trends and be able to recommend and implement new tools
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Working knowledge of social media scheduling systems
- Ability to read, understand and interpret analytics to develop effectively campaigns
- Good knowledge of standard branding and communications principles and practices
- Tech knowledge and understanding of AI and VR technology
- Creative thinking skills and aptitude for new knowledge and best practices
- The ability to passionately tell and share our story
- Attention to detail and work well under pressure
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Must be a Canadian Citizen or have Permanent Residency to apply
Please Note: We do not outsource to overseas companies
- please do not ask